PADI Discover Scuba Diving - SCOUTS CANADA
A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world. Although this is not a scuba certification course, you'll learn all the steps it takes to be a PADI certified diver.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. You will have about an hour in the classroom, followed by an hour in the pool SCUBA DIVING (Pool not on location - your instructor will advise you where we meet for pool time)!
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Adventure Sports Newmarket Inc. will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank. You will also want to bring your bathing suit and towel.
Welcome to your Discover Scuba Diving Course!